Read on to find out more about us…
HIGGINS BALERS LTD, originally established as Keith Higgins, Balers and Auxiliary Equipment, is a family concern, set up by Keith over 50 years ago and developed further by his son Julian. The business started in the waste sector dealing with recycling feedbags and sisal twine, long before the modern parlance of the 3R’s of Reduce, Reuse, Recycle became fashionable! It later developed into recycling textiles, paper and cardboard.
In the past 25 years he and his son have used their expertise to develop the business further so that as a highly respected team, they apply their knowledge to all aspects of recycling equipment, in all sectors, working on the their own version of the 3R’s: Renewing, Repairing and Replacing. They work with a range of enterprises, from plc’s to owner operated concerns, as together they have equipped the company to provide a range of professional, advisory and engineering services, as well as sales and rental of machinery.
Now under the directorship of Julian, Higgins Balers operates on the ethics and values that you would expect from a family venture, providing impartial advice and quality of service, ensuring that the costumer is fully satisfied. As not only one of the longest running enterprises within the industry but also with the practical experience of operating many of the machines they encounter, Julian has been able to use this experience and in depth knowledge to continue to develop the company. Higgins Balers is able to offer commitment to sales and service and to ensuring that customers are satisfied, including:
- Practical Advice on Products and a Solution based approach to needs, including design of installation, if required;
- Sales and Installation of New Machinery and Equipment from:
- Moros (for scrap recycling); and
- Europress (for paper and plastics recycling);
- Protection from Radioactive Sources, with RadComm Radiation Equipment including;
- Staff Training,
- Regular Calibration; and
- A range of Used Machinery and Equipment for all sectors of the Recycling Industry, both on our own website, and on our sister website: Recycling Machinery International;
- Worldwide Supply, Installation, Removal and Movement of Machinery and Spares;
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical Fault Diagnosis, Breakdown Cover, Servicing and Repair;
- Refurbishment of existing machinery (see our gallery on our desktop site);
- In-house Engineering Department for Precision and Custom parts;
- Upgrading of:
- Safety systems;
- Electrical Control Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
- RadComm Radiation Detection Systems
- Site and Factory Clearance.
Normal hours of business:
8am to 6pm
Monday to Saturday
We can be on call:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
365 days a year.
Units 1, 2 & 4
Registered in England No: 9908239
Click to view a site version suited to larger screens
For All Your Recycling Needs
RENEWING, REPAIRING, REPLACING